Sunday, February 8, 2009

Platinum Roses' Garden - February 8 2009

This week in the Garden...

I've got more to say about the octuplets in California...we open Pandora's Box in Fan Fiction (stop rolling your eyes)...reviews of Supernatural ("Sex And Violence") and CSI ("Let It Bleed")...the Dancing With The Stars Season 8 fantasy casting we did on our other podcast (and my DH insisted I put this in...)...Weird News that boldy goes where no weird news has gone before (oy!)...the latest on What I'm Reading...and my Roses And Thorns for the week.

Podsafe music this week from Justine Bennett ("Invisible") and Modern Science ("Can't Go Wrong"), courtesy of the Podsafe Music Network.

Don't forget to jot me a line if you like what you hear (or even if you DON'T like it...in which case...well...never mind...) at PRG@popcornnroses.com

And check out our other podcast, Subject:CINEMA...it's a great fun show about movies and such...although we ARE discussing TV this month for our "February Sweeps" month...http://subjectcinema.com!

I'll see you next week in my Garden!





No comments: