Monday, February 16, 2009

Platinum Roses' Garden - February 16, 2009

I hope you all enjoy coming to my garden each week...I hear from so few of you...please write to me at PRG@popcornnroses.com and let me know you're listening...it's lonely out here amongst the chirping crickets...

This week, I will speak about President's Day, my latest Fan Fiction and others fan fiction. I'll have my usual reviews of SUPERNATURAL ("Yellow Fever") and CSI ("Deep Fried And Minty Fresh"). my take on the new Friday The 13th film, what i'm currently reading, my Weird News of the week, and my Roses and Thorns.

Music on this episode is from X-Ray Dogs ("Alta Plaza") and No Plastic Inside ("Circles On The Water"), courtesy of the Podsafe Music Network.

Don't forget to visit my website at http://platinumrosesgarden.com, and also check out the latest edition of Subject:CINEMA - this week it's our countdown of the Top 20 TV comedies!


See you next week! Plant food for everyone!

No comments: