Sunday, January 18, 2009

Platinum Roses' Garden - January 18 2009

This week, another sojourn into my twisted psyche, looking at the upcoming inauguration, talking about weather in New England - Ugh! - and a lot of really random sh...um, STUFF....

Plus reviews for Supernatural - "Family Remains", and CSI - "One To Go", and I got an early valentine...only its kind of red 'n drippy....MY BLOODY VALENTINE 3-D reviewed.

And the usual stuff - What I'm Reading, Roses and Thorns (actually, a double rose this week), and other random petals...

Podsafe Music from Knapsack Heroes ("You Don't Know Sarah") and Michael Mucklow ("Morning Solace"), courtesy of the Podsafe Music Network.

LISTEN NOW!

If you're listening to my show, PLEASE Write to me at PRG@popcornnroses.com! I'm dying to hear from you, and i'll read your e-mail on the air!

Don't forget to check our my other show, Subject:CINEMA, with my hubby, at http://subjectcinema.com!

Hope y'all love it - see ya in 7!

No comments: