Sunday, January 11, 2009

Platinum Roses' Garden - January 11 2009

Another trip through the mind of PlatinumRoseLady, and what a short strange trip it is..

On my return engagement, the platinum is still shiny, the roses still have nice big thorns, and the lady is ...well...the lady is me....and trust me this lady CAN be a tramp!

On the show this week: A Fan Fic recommendation; television reviews for Supernatural episode HEAVEN AND HELL, and CSI's THE HAPPY PLACE; my Weird News Of The Week, My Roses and Thorns, What I'm Reading, and other randomness with a side order of insanity...

All this (and maybe a bit more) in this week's Platinum Roses' Garden.

Podsafe Music this week from The Metrosexuals ("Magneto") and The Alice Project ("Lily With An Attitude") courtesy of the Podsafe Music Network.

For show notes, more thoughts and musings between shows, visit my website at http://platinumrosesgarden.com. And be sure to check out my other show, Subject:CINEMA, at htto://subjectcinema.com!

1 comment:

BobC said...

Great podcast! I loved your take on Supernatural, especially, but it was all fun and interesting. You mentioned this podcast in a post to the Supernatural group on Yahoo!, so I thought I'd give it a listen, and I'm glad I did! Thanks.